Chelmsford City Growth Package
We are asking Labour Party members to attend and provide feedback to scrutiny of Ringway Jacobs / Our City and Essex Tories plans to spend public funds on transport needs?
I would like to see if we could get feedback from each of these events with a view to getting clear understanding of what the outcomes are from spend, £15m doesn't seem a lot of money will be available to fix Chelmsford Transport.
* The details of the Growth Package are available online from 1.30pm on Monday at http://www.essexhighways.org/tell-us/highway-schemes-and-developments/major-schemes/chelmsford-city-growth-package.aspx
You can also attend consultation events at:
• Tuesday, July 18, 12.30pm-5.30pm: Broomfield Village Hall
• Wednesday, July 19, 1pm- 8pm: County Cricket Ground
• Thursday. July 20, 1pm- 8pm: Chelmsford City Football Club
• Monday, July 24, 10am- 4pm: Broomfield Hospital
• Tuesday, August 1, 1pm- 8pm: Chelmsford Rugby Club
• Monday, August 7, 1pm- 8pm: Great Baddow Parish Hall
• Saturday, August 12, 10am-4pm: High Chelmer Shopping Centre
The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.
Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.
To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.